Lil' Lamb 2 Months

Lil' Lamb is two months old today. At his 2 month well-baby check-up he weighed 10 pounds 15 ounces keeping him in the 25 percentile, which is new territory for my babies. They are usually in the 90th percentile. Length and head circumference were also in the 25th percentile, so at least he's proportional. Tiny or not, he sure is a cutie.

He's been able to lift his head from a prone position from the moment he was born.


He's smiling more and more each day.


Look at those jowls and that double chin!


He's a cutie, for sure!

Comments

What a sweet baby boy! My oldest was off the charts, my second was in the 25th percentile for height and weight (and still is) but 75th for head circumference (my husband's family is known for big heads haha) and my youngest has been 50th all along. My oldest is now about the 90th for weight and 75th for height because she is very muscular. Funny how that works out!
Dawn said…
What a sweetheart! Just now 10 lbs! Congratulations Lamb! We started out there..will be interesting to see where he's at in 2 more weeks. Your guys is just a cutie pie!
Anonymous said…
Oh the double chin is precious!
Rebecca Frech said…
I'm so in love with this boy!

Popular Posts